Saturday 1 May 2021

Allsorts challenge week 622 - Spring Blossoms

Our lovely Ellie has chosen the theme of Spring Blossoms. 

Our sponsor this week is Chocolate Baroque, with a voucher to spend in their store.

For my card I have once again chosen the Chocolate Baroque ... Tulips from the Year of Stamping - February. It can be bought as a sing stamp.


Once again I have used glossy accents on the flower heads.
I also have used this image again to show how versatile it is in so many different colours.

The first paper background I have used I have had for ages but the spots were grey so I went over them with a red Copic marker. In case you are wondering, NO I did not colour all or the paper, just the ones that would show. The second card uses the leaf papers from the old set of Bloom and Grow.

Thank you for popping by and any comments you are kind enough to leave and if you get chance also check out the lovely creations from my team mates.

Kath x


14 comments:

brenda said...

This really is a beautiful stamp Kath, it looks beautiful in both of the colourways you have created, but I think the red in particular is stunning.

B x

meg said...

You have captured the beauty of the tulips with your fabulous colouring Kath,both colourways are stunning

Mervi said...

Gorgeous tulips and pretty colours;-))m

chrissy xx said...

LOve both your cards Kath.
FABulous colours too.
Chrissyxx
LOve Tulips, my tubs are looking so pretty at the moment.
Chrissyxx

Chris said...

Beautiful stamp Kath, gorgeous cards- the design looks lovely in both colours but have to say that the red one is my favourite- so bold and beautiful! Love how you altered the paper to match!
Enjoy the long weekend.
xx

Sarn said...

Two beautiful tulip cards . . . perfect for Spring birthdays.

Happy Saturday!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

cotnob said...

Two pretty cards Kath, beautiful Tulips, they look lovely in the different colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Both the versions of the lovely tulips stamp are so pretty! The red one looks very impressive, and you have been so patient and accurate colouring all the dots of the frame! :)
Hugs

Linby said...

Colouring those red dots (even just the ones showing) is going the extra mile in my book lol! The effect is just so stunning though with the red tulips, looks just as good in the pink too.

Jenny L said...

Hi Kath,
oh that is such very gorgeous stamped image of the Tulips
Your colouring of them looks so fantastic.
My your colouring of thos spots is a brilliant idea and perfectly done too.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Wendy L said...

Beautiful tulips Kath, xxxx

Ellibelle said...

So nicely done Kath! Loving each version! Great idea to color all the dots red to make it match the tulips!

Mummylade said...

It's amazing how an image changes when you change the colour.

Sorry I haven't been around to comment much of late, life and Covid swept over us and I've been trying to cope to the best of my ability. I hope you don't feel that I have ignored you cause that wasn't my intention. I will try to up my blogging game, I promise.

Tracy said...

The red one is my favourite Kath, I love red, there is some red tulips on my Scott's grave at the moment that I put on. Gorgeous cards and love the papers too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x