Thursday 18 March 2021

Mid Month reminder at We Love Chocolate Baroque

 Half way through our I Love.?????? challenge over at We Love Chocolate Baroque.

My second I love item is I Love........ Bright and Bold colours,

 I have to say that when commenting on entries either on here or at Allsorts or my own followers I see lots and lots of lovely creations using pastel colours and I love those too but they really don't seem to work for me.

Using Chocolate Baroque - Celebration Bouquet

Coloured with a mixture of ProMarkers and Copic Markers.

The red backing card was made by colouring white card with the same colour as I used for the flowers.

The sentiment is a coloured peel off, haven't used these for years but seemed to fit perfectly.

Thanks for popping by and any comments you are kind enough to leave are very much appreciated and do pop over to the challenge blog to see the lovely creations by the team.

Kath x





16 comments:

Leanne Harris said...

I'm not surprised that you love your bright and bold colours Kath, they are always so beautifully coloured and so perfectly used xxxxx

Sandra H said...

Your card Kath is stunning the flower heads are gorgeous and what a great colour too enjoy your day x

cotnob said...

Another beautiful floral card Kath, you certainly have some lovely stamps - your bright red and greens go so well together.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Chris said...

A beautiful card Kath, love your bold bright colours, pastel shades are pretty but like you, I prefer the stronger colours. The peel off stickers work perfectly with this design- I've never had any luck with them, only place I ever seemed to be able to stick them is to my fingers!
xx

meg said...

Love the bold bright colours Kath,there are very few flower stamps that lend themselves to pastel colours,Beautiful make

brenda said...

I'm the same with colour Kath, like trying pastels but always revert to bright and bold. And the colours on this one are stunning.

B x

Linby said...

Love the bright bold red, your DP complements it so well. Beautiful card.

Sarn said...

A lovely colourful card Kath. Very pretty stamp.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Mervi said...

So beautiful and bold birthday card;-))m

Liz said...

Stunning card, Kath. The lovely image is beautifully coloured. xx

Mrs A. said...

I couldn't possibly live without my peel off stickers. It would be like going out with no lipstick on. Not that you could spot that right now but then I am not going out either!! gorgeous card by the way. hugs Mrs A.

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

This is a lovely card and your colouring is just perfect x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

The vibrant red matches so well the spring green with dots, such great combo! Well done!

chrissy xx said...

I LOve bold colours Kath. This is such a pretty stamp and I LOve how you use the same colour for the backing.
Chrissyxx
Know I'm looking at your cards wrong way round and are on catch up, but, forgot to say. My hairs not been cut for over 12 months now! Pony tail at the back lol.. like you I have quite a few shades of grey too!!

anne said...

Love this stamp and it really pops against your spotty papers. Brilliant card.
Hugs
Anne xx

Tracy said...

I love red Kath, so obviously I love your card, it's gorgeous.
Happy crafting
Tracy x