Friday 18 September 2020

Chocolate Baroque mid-month challenge - Wings/Anything Goes

 Good Morning, I am here today with my mid-month reminder for our......

Wings or Anything Goes challenge over at Chocolate Baroque.

Here is my card and I have used just the Butterly stamp from the Breath of Spring Collection by Chocolate Baroque.

 I have stamped the image three times directly onto the lovely papers from Creative Expressions  - Grandma's Garden, using  Memento Bamboo Leaves. I then stamped the images, in black on to pink paper and then used them to paper piece the butterflies.

I then added a few gems, here and there as I thought that I hardly every use my huge stash of gems, and it was time I did.

The sentiment strip is from an old set from Craftwork Cards it is pretty hard to read, because I coloured it. but it says Happy Birthday twice.

Thank you so much for popping by and any comments you are kind enough to leave.

Kath x

14 comments:

Sarn said...

I'm confused . . . This looks like the same card as the post below? Xxx

Mervi said...

Beautiful card, lovely butterflies;-))m

Leanne Harris said...

How very pretty Kath xxxxx

meg said...

love your butterflies against the paler pink background

Chris said...

A beautiful and feminine card Kath, love how you've stamped this pretty stamp straight onto the DP and the paper piecing is perfect as always, the gems look great and add some lovely sparkle.
xx

cotnob said...

A lovely card Kath, pretty butterflies.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Viv said...

A lovely card Kath - and once again your paper piecing is wonderful on those butterflies! Have a great weekend. x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

That’s a pretty card Kath and I like your addition of the gems x

brenda said...

Very pretty Kath, the background DP yo stamped onto is soft and subtle and draws the eye into the Butterflies.

B x

Linby said...

such delicate paper piecing and it looks love directly onto the DP.

Sue - said...

That is really pretty Kath. I’ve coloured those strips too and the words disappeared!

Sandra H said...

Ooh how pretty is your card x

mamawcindy said...

Beautiful card Kath. Hope you have a great day!

Tracy said...

This is pretty Kath, They look fabulous on the patterned papers.
Happy crafting
Tracy x