Friday 18 June 2021

Mid Month reminder at We Love Chocolate Baroque

 Time for my mid-month reminder of our hand coloured or paper pieced challenge at We Love Chocolate Baroque.

Once again I have used the paper pieced option and an image from the 

Flora and Fauna set available here.

https://www.chocolatebaroque.com/flora-and-fauna-unmounted-rubber-stamp-sheet-a4.html

The papers are quite old so I am very sorry that I can not tell your the make, especially as,  I just had enough left for this card, how lucky was that? I coloured the lovely image to go with the lovely papers, maybe a tad deeper but I hope you think that it has worked

More lovely samples for your inspiration are shown on the challenge blog.

Thanks for poppying by (get it?) and any comments you are kind enough to leave.

Kath x


14 comments:

Mervi said...

Beautiful bold flower card for any occasion;-))m

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Kath, your papers match the image perfectly - so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sandra H said...

This is gorgeous l too love the bold colour on your image totally stunning card x

meg said...

The background paper is perfect with those gorgeous poppies,love the colours you used

HilaryJane said...

Oh, I love that bold and vibrant colour and that you didn't make the leaves green, fantastic xx

brenda said...

I love the colour palette on this one Kath, that pinky purple focal image is gorgeous with the blue leaves.

B x

Vicky Hayes said...

Haha Kath, just poppying in to say how much I love a pun! And while I'm here, how much I love your stunning card with that beautiful colour combination! Enjoy your weekend, Vicky x

Sarn said...

"Poppying by" . . . you are a wag!

Lovely card Kath - nice and vibrant - just like you!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Sue said...

Great paper piecing Kath love your colours have a great weekend hugs xx

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card , great colours. Anesha

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Bold, vibrant and just perfect with that romantic paper. Love it!!

Linby said...

So very pretty and I would never have thought to do the leaves in blue but it looks wonderful. The DP could have been made for it - glad you had some left.

chrissy xx said...

What striking colours these are Kath.
A card for many occasions. Just GOrgeous!
Chrissyxx

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Bright and beautiful and the colour combination is lovely. njoy the rest of your weekend x