Saturday 29 May 2021

Allsorts challenge week 626 - Any celebration except Birthdays

A new challenge over at Allsorts and Mervi has chosen the theme for this week which is....

Any Celebration but NOT Birthdays.

Well, a no brainer for me as I have chosen - Christmas.

Our sponsor this week is Chocolate Baroque so I have used one of my favourite images using 'Baubles' Big bold backgrounds.



Chocolate Baroques Lesley will be back on our screen on Friday 4th June with lots of stamps, both old and new along with loads of inspiration using them.

As you can see I have made two cards using this super image, which is available here.  I have also used it using other colours which I am sure you will see at a later date, to me it is  an image that will never date, me thinks. The hard part is trying to remember who I have sent this card to.

For those of you who felt sorry for me about loosing my lovely robin stamp you will be pleased to know that I have found it. Silly me had put in in my Woodware drawer instead of my Christmas stamps drawer.

Thank you for popping by and any comments you are kind enough to leave and please do pop over to the challenge blog to see the lovely creations from the rest of the team.

Kath x 




 

20 comments:

Mervi said...

That's a fabulous stamp! Lovely cards in both colours. I keep a book where I put the cards I send to avoid posting similars;-))m

chrissy xx said...

GOrgeous! I LOve the colours of both these cards Kath.
Such a pretty stamp that will never date. LOve the sparkle too.
Chrissyxx

meg said...

Beautiful stamped image Kath,it's a great size and would look wonderful in any colours,look forward to seeing the others you made

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Well done you for getting ahead with your Christmas cards and I'm pleased to read that you've found your Robin stamp. Take care and have a lovely weekend x

Wendy L said...

Looks lovely Kath.xxx

Sandra H said...

Wow Kath this is a fabulous stamp and your right it will never go out of date both your cards are gorgeous l love to see baubles on a Christmas card and great colours choices too x

cotnob said...

Fabulous cards Kath, a super image - like you say, it will not date. I'm so pleased that you managed to find your lovely Robin stamp.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Chris said...

It IS a fabulous stamp Kath- looks wonderful in both colours- and as you say the image will not date! Glad you found your robin!
xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A lovely Christmas card design, nice and flat for posting too - bonus.
I need to get ahead with my Christmas card making too.
Lorraine

Linby said...

It looks great in the two colours, you don't need anything else. Glad you found your stamp!

brenda said...

So a bit of miss filing with that Robin Kath! But isn't it frustrating, When my craft room was re-fitted a few weeks ago, I was quite brutal and did send some stamps off to the charity shop so you can imagine what I thought had happened when I could't find one of my favourite PN sentiment. Thankfully that as miss-filed as well.

It's a super image with so much interest and looks good in both colourways.

B x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful Christmas cards, Kath! These baubles are really outstanding, love this stamp and your colours choice shows the ornaments so well!

Sarn said...

That'a really rather fabulous bauble stamp and you've created two fabulous Christmas cards with it.

Glad you found your robin stamp.

Have a lovely BH weekend. xxx

HilaryJane said...

I have that stamp on my wishlist, I love that you have kept it simple as it really doesn't need messing with. Gorgeous xx

Ellibelle said...

What an amazing Christmas stamp and both cards are stunning! It's so frustrating when we lose things, isn't it!! I've recently lost a favorite star die (I had used on this week's Allsorts card) but I didn't quit looking until I found it. Turned out it was in the box of jewelry wire I had used on that card, I honestly don't think I would have ever found it, had I not searched for it the same day. Because I almost never get into my jewelry making stuff.

Sue said...

What a fabulous image Kath and 2 gorgeous cards hugs Sue x

Claire said...

So much detail in them stamps. Just perfect

Mrs A. said...

Can't argue with a bauble design and these look stunning. Is the weather hot enough for you. Glorious here today. Hugs Mrs A,

Jenny L said...

Hi Kath,
2 brilliant cards and wonderful designs too.
Love the super stamp used looks so good for batch making.
Brilliant colour choices as well.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Sue - said...

I absolutely love these! I can feel some retail therapy happening , which will mean breaking my self imposed ban on buying any more Christmas stamps!xx