Saturday 24 April 2021

Allsorts challenge week 621 - Use three colours of the Rainbow

 Good Morning, it is my turn to choose the theme over at Allsorts this week.

I have chosen the theme of 'Use three colours from the Rainbow'.

What a nightmare I had with this theme, I hope that the rest of the team found it a lot easier than I did.

What annoyed me more than anything was the fact that all my red pens (ProMarkers and Copics)looked either pink or orange but did manage to find this one.

This is the first card I did, using Woodware,  Bold Blooms Fiona, red, blue and green but then thought it was too bold.


This is the second card I made and for some unknown reason I decided to run it through a Swiss Dots embossing folder, just for something different. Using Woodware, Cosmos Collection, in red blue and green, my Daughter liked it but she only saw it on FaceTime in Australia but I was unsure what the reaction would be.


My third card again using Woodware, Cosmos Collection is the one I decided to go with using yellow, blue and green.


Sorry it is a bit of a long winded post but tell the truth and shame the devil as my Mother used to say.

Having a exciting time, had hairdressers last Tuesday, no longer look like the wild woman of the woods.
Second jab tomorrow and Dentist on Tuesday, how sad that this is the sort of thing we have to look forward to.

Thanks for popping by and any comments you are kind enough to leave.

Kath xx



15 comments:

brenda said...

Three for the price of one Kath and each so pretty for your theme, which I love I must say.

B x

Sarn said...

Beautiful trio of floral cards mate. Amazing how different the cosmos looks one looks in different colours!

Glad haircut went well. . . Good luck with other appointments!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Linby said...

Three fab cards and such beautiful colours too. I love that vertical sentiment on your last card, not sure I've seen that before. I really enjoyed this theme.
Pleased you got to the hairdresser.

Mervi said...

All three cards are so beautiful!
Had my hair done last week after six months;-))m

cotnob said...

I think all three cards are lovely Kath, it is a bit unusual to see such bright colours but I think it's kind of nice.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Ellibelle said...

A great theme Kath, the hard part for me was deciding which 3 colors I like best paired together. But I too have several reds that just turn into pink so I know what you mean.
These cards all turned out so beautifully with the pretty colors and flowers on each! My favorite is the one with the polka dotted embossing.

Chris said...

You picked a lovely theme Kath- and made three gorgeous cards for it. I really like the strong bold colours- they work well with the white background- love the embossed one, a great idea.
Had my hair cut on Thursday- feels so much better- I'm not missing the haystack look!
Have a good weekend
xx

meg said...

Love all of your cards especially the bold colours on your first two,the reds and blues are so vivid

Vicky Hayes said...

They are ALL beautiful Kath and I have no idea why you were unsure about them! Just love those bold bright colours in the first two as well as the softer colours of the third. I have never heard of that expression before but I have noted it down to amuse my offspring! Enjoy your week! Vicky x

LesleyG said...

Fabulous cards and a fun theme. I know what you mean about excitement as I too had dentist, hair cut on Friday and second jab soon, oh what fun! Xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Three lovely cards and the embossing on the middle one looks great!

Wendy L said...

Beautiful cards Kath, xxx

Sandra H said...

Oh wow Kath what stunning cards x

chrissy xx said...

You've certainly had a busy week Kath one way or another.
Brilliant cards. LOve the design on the second card.
Chrissyxx

Sue - said...

I’m playing catch up again with my commenting! What a lovely set of cards but I do like the last one best. Hope all your appointments went well and you didn’t gave any Nast side effects from the jab! xx