Monday 29 March 2021

Rudolph Day - March 2021

 Well I totally forgot about Rudolph Day this month till I saw the entries on my dashboard, the other night.

Anyway better late than never.


I have used the little robin from the Penny Black Jolly friends collection.

Woodware wreath and I can not find the dotty circle die anywhere but I gave up looking at 10.20 last night.

On top of all this I have a new keyboard, my little Apple one has just about given up the ghost.

My Son-In-Law has kindly given me a new one of his that he bought in America, it is massive, have no idea what the heck some of the keys are for.

My first problem was the @ key, it was on the third row down. 11 keys further on, so I pressed it, and got a single speech mark, pressed shift and got two speech marks, turns out the @ key is the upper case of the number 2. I am either going to have fun or it will be returned with thanks but no thanks.

Worn out, hate change.

Thanks for popping by and any comments you are kind enough to leave.

Kath x

17 comments:

Sarn said...

What a super card Kath. That Robin is one of my fave PB stamps. Me no likey change either!
Hugs, Sarn xxx

Sandra H said...

Sounds like it’s going to be a learning curve Kath with your new key board your card is adorable a lovely Robin too l like the stamp very much xx

meg said...

Your robin looks like a cheery fellow love your die cuts and layout

Viv said...

Such a pretty card Kath!
The keyboard seems like it will take a bit of getting used to! x

Chris said...

This card is gorgeous Kath- a real stunner! Love the design and the dotted circle and that's a cute little robin stamp.
I hate change too- particularly where any kind of technology is involved. I dread having to get a new PC or laptop.
xx

Jenny L said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Di said...

Hi Kath - lovely card! Penny Black images are always so lovely and your card is perfect. Like you, I almost missed RD this time! And it was the end of May 2015 when we met at LOTV - not as long ago as I thought really. Here's my blog post from back then: https://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.com/2015/06/last-weekend-at-lotv.html

Love

Di xx

brenda said...

Can't beat a PB cutie Kath and something about a circle card that always appeals.

B x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Such cute and fun Christmas card with that little robin and the dotted circle frame! Good luck with your "new" computer, even if it seems a bit time consuming :D LOL

cotnob said...

A pretty Christmas card Kath, a lovely wreath and sweet Robin.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Diane said...

Wonderful die cuts and what a pretty colored wreath. Makes a lovely holiday design.

Hugs diane

Vicky Hayes said...

Love your round card Kath and the sweet robin.
I have an android keyboard plugged into my old Apple Mac too and so I recognise those keys! I've been meaning to get a new one for many months but you do get used to it! Vicky x

chrissy xx said...

What a sweetie this stamp is.
FABulous colours and design Kath.
Hope the new keyboard doesn't get the better of you!
Chrissyxx

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

That’s really pretty Kath, I love the little Robin. Your new keyboard sounds like fun.....just think of it as a new adventure;) x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linby said...

Love your little robin and it looks right at home on that wonderful dotty circle die.

Jenny L said...

Hi Kath,
Happy Rudolf Days.
Sorry for the late comment.
Your new keyboard sounds fun I hate change also give everything the same all the time.
I too have a new keyboard to get used to on my Linux computer as my old keyboard kept missing a letter or number I use that computer to do my banking and payments as it was my hubbies, and my windows for blogging.
Love your Rudolf card the round shape is so pretty and the design of that die is very lovely.
Love the stamp used because I love everything to do with Robins.
Wonderfully coloured in also.
Lots of crafty love. jenny L.