Saturday 6 March 2021

Allsorts week 614 - Use Yellow

 Another Saturday and another challenge over at Allsorts.

Our lovely Lynn has chosen the theme of 'Use Yellow'..

Our Sponsor this week is Chocolate Baroque.

Who have donated this lovely ChocolateBaroque stamp as the prize for one lucky winner. 

For my card I have used Chocolate Baroque - Celebration Bouquet.

I have used  Swiss Dots embossing folder for the background.

For my second card I have used Chocolate Baroque image from the Poppy Meadow Set


I think it was the novelty of using yellow that I made another card.

Please do pop over to the challenge blog to see the lovely creations from the team.

Really looking forward to seeing your 'yellow' creations.

Thanks for popping by and any comments you are kind enough to leave.

Kath xx


18 comments:

anne said...

Beautiful cards Kath, so full of sunshine.
Anne xx

brenda said...

Two for the price of one today Kath, both are so pretty, the soft lemons of the first and the striking stepper design on the second.

B x

meg said...

Two stunning cards Kath you added some sunshine to my day

Mervi said...

Fabulous and festive card, looks great;-))m

Chris said...

Both cards are beautiful Kath.Fabulous colouring, the clean design of the first one puts the focus on the lovely image and beautiful colouring, the second card with it's bolder yellows and step design is a real eye catcher. I love yellow, it's such a happy colour.
have a good weekend
xx

Sarn said...

Two super floral cards in yellow. Really like the shaped card too.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

cotnob said...

Two beautiful cards Kath, pretty stamps and lovely yellows - you have made me start dreaming about warm, sunny days!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Viv said...

2 lovely cheerful cards Kath. x

Vicky Hayes said...

These are just beautiful Kath! Yellow is one of my favourite colours, it's just so cheering. Vicky x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Two fab cards Kath and my favourtite is the first one. You've coloured it beautifully and you've got quite a few different shades of yellow in there. Take care and have a good week x

Wendy L said...

It's gorgeous Kath, love the stepper design, xxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous cards Kath so full of spring! hugs Sue x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Such lovely cards! The stepper is my favourite, love the scallop, it matches so well with the poppies!

Sandra H said...

So pretty are both your cards Kath x

Linby said...

How lovely that you did two cards and they are both so pretty. Love those touches of green on the second one and the swiss dots on the first. L x

Ellibelle said...

Each one is so beautifully done with these pretty floral stamps!

Tracy said...

Both your cards are fresh and beautiful Kath, I love your choice of images.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

chrissy xx said...

Yellow is such a lovely colour.
Two GORgeous cards Kath. I especially love your step card with the scalloped edges.
Chrissyxx