Thursday 18 February 2021

Chocolate Baroque February Mid-Month

Good Morning, it's our mid-month reminder over at We Love Chocolate Baroque for Flowers, Butterflies and Birds.

I have used one of my new stamps from Chocolate Baroque. The stamp is called Song Thrush, which includes flowers and a bird. I really love this image even though it is not a very large stamp.


The colours may not be everyones 'cup of tea' but I love them, but I hope you do too. I have added a wink of Sella on the white parts of the flowers, but it doesn't show on the photo. Where is David Bailey when you need him?

Huge thanks for popping by and any comments you are kind enough to leave.

Please do pop over to the challenge blog to see the lovely creations of the rest of our team.

Kath x


18 comments:

meg said...

Love your choice of colours on this beautiful stamped image a wonderful card

Leanne Harris said...

Wow - love that vibrant red Kath! Everything on there just bounces off of the design xxxxxx

Mervi said...

Gorgeous colours, stunning card;-))m

Babs said...

The colours are beautiful love the vibrant red it looks very striking , love it.

Babs x

Sue - said...

Beautiful Kath! It reminds me of my curtains - William Morris Strawberry Thief pattern in green and red. Wonder how many people remember David Bailey or are we showing our age? xx

Sarn said...

WOW . . . Very vivid card. Great image.
Hugs, Sarn xxx

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

This is gorgeous Kath and I love the burst of colour from the red that you've used. It's a superb card xx

Chris said...

It's a beautiful stamp, your colouring is fabulous and I love the colours.
I can never get the twinkle to show up in the photos either!
xx

Vicky Hayes said...

How pretty this is Kath, and the colours are definitely my cup of tea. Lol about David Bailey! I don't know, is the answer, and Gordon Ramsey wasn't around last night to help me cook dinner either! Vicky x

Sandra H said...

The colours on your card Kath are stunning so bold l just love your card and stamp image xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Kath, I love the bold colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Oh yes, this is a lovely stamp and I think your colours work beautifully.
xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

I have this stamp and love it too. Thanks for the inspiration, the bold red looks really striking and make the image pop!

brenda said...

Song Thrush looks beautiful in the bold reds and subtle greens Kath.

B x

Linby said...

I love how you went for bold colours, it looks stunning and you've really brought this stamp alive, not one I've ever noticed before. L x

chrissy xx said...

What a FABulous stamp Kath.
LOve your colours they are GORgeous!
Chrissyxx
Think 'David' will be shielding lol x

Diane said...

Wow Kathleen what a stunning stamp and coloring.

Hugs diane

Tracy said...

Beautifully vibrant Kath, gorgeous creation.
Happy crafting
Tracy x