Saturday 20 June 2020

Allsorts 577 - Pets

This week it is the turn of Ellie to host the challenge and choose the theme.
Unfortunately once again, due to current situation we have no sponsor or prize for this challenge.

She has chosen ....
PETS
Here is my card.
I have made the card using MFT Stitched Mod Rectangle dies.
Papers are from a very old SU pad.
I have no idea what the make of the image is or where it has come from and I certainly can not remember buying it.
On the other hand, I am really pleased that I have it, otherwise I would have been a tad stumped for this challenge.
Pity really that the image is a girl or I could have used it, differently, for my youngest Grandsons birthday card as he would love a dog but Mummy says "No"

Thanks for popping by and any comments you are kind enough too leave.

Kath x

16 comments:

Sarn said...

Cute image and fab shaped card. Perfect for the challenge.

Happy Saturday.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

meg said...

adorable image love the westies, and your card shape

Sandra H said...

Cute card Kath love the design and such an adorable image enjoy your day x

brenda said...

Now I wonder who is taking who for a walk there Kath?

But is's a lovely card for our theme and very striking in the red and white colour palette.

B x

Chris said...

It's a sweet image wherever it's from! Great card shape and I love the red white combo.
My granddaughters would love a dog too- my daughter says no because in normal times it would have to be home alone for too long while they're at work and school and unfair on the dog. She is right but I still feel a bit sorry for the girls.
xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Kath, such a sweet image and lovely red and white design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Diane said...

Love the Stitched Mod Rectangle frame and what sweet image.

Hugs diane

Ellibelle said...

So beautifully done Kath. A super sweet image that is a character from Tiddly Inks. She has digis and rubber, and had some magazine freebies too at some point. Just thought I'd let you know in case you wanted to know :)

Babs said...


Beautiful image and card Kath, I love the red and white background ..
Babs x

Wendy L said...

It is sweet Kath, love the shape. Xxxx

Vicky Hayes said...

What a sweet image with those cute little westies Kath. Love the frame you made out of the patterned paper! Vicky x

Mummylade said...

Lovely colour combo and such a nice card shape

Linby said...

This is just so cute and of course it has westies!

Mervi said...

So sweet and beautiful card;-))m

Tracy said...

You've done a great design for this fabulous image Kath, I love it!
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Mrs A. said...

I love the shape of this card and unusually for me love the colour too. Hugs Mrs A.