Saturday 23 May 2020

Gingham, stripes, dots at Allsorts

Good Morning , we are back to our weekly challenge at Allsorts, we had  really great number of entries for our two week challenge for our Birthday celebration, some fabulous entries too.

Mervi has chosen the theme for this week and she would like to see...
Either gingham, stripes or dots on your creations.

As you can see I have gone with stripes and dots.

I came across an old collection of stamps that I hadn't used for years.
In fact I had totally forgotten the make of them but sent Brenda a photo and she came straight back  with the answer - Kay Carley - Funky Flowers.
So I decided to use this image as it has dots on the image too.
Please do pop over to the challenge blog to see the lovely creations from my super team members.


Thanks for popping by and any comments you are kind enough to leave.

Kath x

19 comments:

meg said...

A beautiful card with a wonderful fresh feel love that shade of blue and your papers

Mervi said...

Lovely flower stamp, cheerful and pretty card;-))m

LesleyG said...

That is soooooo pretty Kath xxx

Sarn said...

Fancy forgetting you had this pretty image Kath! What are you like! I love it. Terrific card and fits the challenge perfectly, as always.

Know what you mean about the windy city . .. very blowy down here too!

Happy Bank Holiday weekend!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

brenda said...

You really have nailed the theme here Kath and how pretty it all looks in the tine on tone colours.

B x

Sandra H said...

This is lovely l like the image and the colour used enjoy the weekend x

Babs said...

Your card and design is gorgeous Kath beautiful papers and the stamp is gorgeous too, I also have this Kay Carley funky flowers, I love them, but since we moved home I have not seen them , unless there are in Portugal at our holiday home...
Have a lovely weekend
Babs x

Chris said...

Fabulous card Kath- love the monochrome and your funky dotted flowers, great layout and choice of papers.
Have a good week!
xx

Diane said...

So pretty Kathleen, love the framing and lovely image.

Hugs Diane

Wendy L said...

It is so pretty Kath, xxx

cotnob said...

This is so pretty Kath, lovely blues.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Another fabulous card Kath. You've just reminded me that I have a Kay Carley A4 stamp sheet in a drawer somewhere, so I must dig it out and re-visit it. Take care and stay safe. Crafty hugs, Sandra xx

Mummylade said...

Those flowers are really lovely!!

Linby said...

Love the way you combined the different patterns for a fresh clean look.

Zoechaos said...

Fabulous card and great find on some older stamps! x

Ellibelle said...

So nicely done, Kath! loving the sketch and pretty flowers!

KandA said...

Such a pretty cards, lovely papers and wonderful flowers xx

Tracy said...

A striking card Kath, I love it, brilliant image and papers.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

anne said...

Love this card, I have the framed version of these stamps and wish that I had bought this version. Must get them out and have a play while I am furloughed. x