Saturday 4 April 2020

Allsorts week 566/567 Something Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Good Morning, it is my turn to choose the challenge this week over at Allosrts.
I have chosen the theme of ...
Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue.

No it does not have to be a Wedding card but to use at least one of the items mentioned. 
I have chosen to use 'Something New and something Blue'. (have to say that I am a tad worried as it looks more turqouise on the photo)
The challenge will run for two weeks over the Easter Holidays.

This is what I have come up with.

I have used my NEW Woodware stamp - Five Dasies
As you can see I have coloured the middle in yellow but left the flowers in white but covered them with Glossy Accents.
SU ribbon
Computer generated sentiment and Paper shapers punches.
Blue, daisy background papers from my collection.

I have a follower who is in America and on her blog she has a photo of the new bouquets that one florist has come up with, instead of flowers he has used toilet rolls.
I would have liked to send you the link but not sure if she would like me to and I also didn't like to copy the photo.

Thanks for popping by and any comments you are kind enough to leave.

Kath x


16 comments:

anne said...

This is lovely Kath, I like the daisies and the little pop of yellow ribbon is perfect with the blue.
Anne xx

brenda said...

A lovely creation with your new Woodware stamp Kath, very affective leaving the Dasies un-coloured. Great theme thank you, have a good and safe weekend.

B x

Mervi said...

Lovely and beautiful card.
I think I missed the blue in my sample, but let's say there's some in the leaves;-))m

Sarn said...

That's a very pretty new stamp . . . And as far as I'm concerned, turquoise is STILL BLUE!!!! Lovely card Kath.


Hugs, Sarn xxx

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Morning Kath. That’s a beautiful stamp and I love the shade of blue that you’ve used. I hope that you and Hubby are keeping well and happy. We are keeping ourselves busy, me with my card making and hubby with his cooking. Take care my friend and let’s keep our fingers crossed that we’ll be able to meet up at Harrogate in November. Crafty hugs, Sandra xx

Chris said...

A lovely challenge theme Kath and your card is beautiful! LOVE the stamp and the pretty colours, the splash of yellow with the blue (turquoise) and white is so fresh and lovely.
Hope all is well with you and yours!
xx

Sandra H said...

Aw Kathleen this is a wonderful creation stay safe x

cotnob said...

This is pretty Kath, lovely daisies.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

meg said...

A gorgeous card Kath your stamp and colouring are beautiful

chrissy xx said...

A GORgeous stamp Kath.
It's one of those stamps you could use for most occasions to.
Love your colours and design.
Stay Safe!
Chrissyxx
Would have loved to see the arrangement lol. xx

Ellibelle said...

A beautiful creation Kath! Loving this floral stamp! And what a great challenge theme!

Diane said...

Wonderful daises, colors and design Kathleen.

Hugs Diane

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card Kath nd The penny black one today is so sweét, xxxx

KandA said...

Wonderful card Kath, I've the colours and gorgeous daisies xx

Desire Fourie said...

Kath this is just so beautifully coloured and its so clever only colouring the middle of the flowers x
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Tracy said...

This is pretty Kath, I love your daisy stamp. Hope your safe and well.
Happy crafting
Tracy x