Tuesday 25 February 2020

Rudolph Day - February 2020

Well it is the 25th of the month again so another Rudolph Day over at ScappyMo's. Just to say that the challenge will only be open for fives as it is a Leap Year.

This is a new set of stamps for me, I bought it on sale at Samuel Taylors.

It is Hobby Art - Floral Robin.

Apart from the robin there are many more pieces to this set.
I did paper piece the wing and the breast to give a bit of dimension to the image.
Card size 6 x 4ish(I have quite a few cards this size so I am trying to use them more)
Papers from the Range
Scalloped frame die MFT
Sentiment die - Creative Expressions.

This was very difficult to colour as some of the item were very small.
So far this is the only card I have made with this image as I needed quite a while to get my eyes back in focus. I have set this card to publish at 9.00 AM but it may be a tad later that I get link it up.

Thanks for popping by and any comments you are kind enough to leave.

Kath x

20 comments:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful is your card Kathleen and the paper piecing is a brilliant idea love the colours totally stunning set love it enjoy your day x

meg said...

The colours and papers you used to paper piece this stamp are beautiful Kath a gorgeous card

Chris said...

What a gorgeous stamp Kath! Looks amazing in those bright colours, love the paper piecing and the colouring, hope you can see again now!
xx

Sarn said...

Terrific Rudolph Day card Kath.
I think those small bits of pattern would have tested my eyes too!

HAPPY RUDOLPH DAY.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Vicky Hayes said...

This is lovely Kath - I do love a robin image! Your floral paper piecing is gorgeous and I love the snowy background and that beautiful die cut sentiment. Vicky x

brenda said...

he's a splendid Ronin Kath and you've given him a real snazzy look with your lovely paper piecing.

Hope you've got the batter mixed ready for those boys tonight, Azaria is making our apparently but she's a good little cook and the ones she made Saturday were lovely.

B x

scrappymo! said...

I commend your eyesight! I could not colour that anymore as my eyes have lost the ability to be that sharp!

Great stamp and great idea to paper piece the wing and breast. I bet that looks wonderful IRL too!

Thanks for taking part in the February Rudolph Days Challenge.

cotnob said...

A super card Kath, I love your floral robin.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

I love this gorgeous flowery robin Kath. Thank you for joining the February Rudolph Days Challenge.

Sue xx

Linby said...

I do like a robin and your paper piecing makes him look wonderful. I have that sentiment die - so useful. A very pretty card.

Jenny L said...

Hi Kath,
Happy Rudolf Days.
Oh isn't he gorgeous and I love the grogeous designs on him.
Your colouring is beautifully done as well.
No wonder your eyes where playing up.
Love the fab design also.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Viv said...

Fab paper piecing Kath - lovely card! x

KandA said...

Beautiful card Kath, such a lovely robin and your paper piecing is fabulous xx

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card thanks for sharing!

chrissy xx said...

What a Striking little guy he is!
LOve your colours Kath.
Hope your eyes are back to normal lol..
I'm writing this Thursday!

mamapez5 said...

A lovely fat little robin and I love the paper piecing. Kate x

Mrs A. said...

Enjoy your class with Julie. You will have a whale of a time. Say hello for me. Hugs Mrs A.

Mrs A. said...

Love this psycho robin. The colours are glorious together. Hugs Mrs A.

Whisper said...

Oooo what a fabby design and am loving the paper piecing too and thanks for joining us at Rudolph Days Challenge, sorry for the late leaving of a comment, only I forgot February was a short month ;-), Luv Sam x

Vicky Hayes said...

Oh your poor eyes, but what a beautiful result! Well done for finding this beautiful stamp on sale! Vicky x