Saturday 18 January 2020

Penny Black and More - January mid month reminder


Good Morning, a Mid month reminder for Penny Black and More.
The theme this month, just in case you have forgotten is .....

Feminine

Here is my card using Penny Black 3687 - Light the Night.
She looks pretty young and frisky but I have had this image so long that she is probably in a mid-life crisis by now!
Spellbinders border die.
LOTV papers.
The inside papers are from the works and to be honest are not as dark as they look on the photo.
Image coloured with Promarkers.

I have to say that I am very disappointed that we have had no snow, I always think a bit of snow in Jan, makes the month different and is the best month of the year for snow.


Thanks for popping by and any comments you are kind enough to leave.

Kath 

10 comments:

brenda said...

A perfectly feminine image for our theme Kath and pretty shape down the leading edge.

B x

Sarn said...

Love the wavy edge and the Very feminine image.

Personally I'm glad you didn't get snow . . . It's perilous stuff if you have to go out in it and it's a long way for me to travel to come and scrawl something rude on your plaster cast!!!!!!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Linby said...

This is so sweet and in my fave colours too.

I'm not sorry we haven't had snow - I love to see it, but not go out in it or drive. there is still time yet by the way!

Chris said...

Beautiful and definitely feminine! Cute and girly stamp, pretty papers and lovely design.
Not sharing your desire for snow Kath, looks pretty at first but soon turns into a nightmare of dirty, slippery slush and ice. Will probably snow here while you're away on holiday....then I'll have to say mean things about you!
xx

cotnob said...

This is pretty Kath, a super image and great design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sandra H said...

I used this image lots of times just adore her your card is fabulous... l love snow providing its doesn’t stop me getting out xx

chrissy xx said...

Such a sweet image Kath FABulous colours and design.
We did get snow at the end of January last year lol so plenty of time left!
Chrissyxx
I still remember when I was young and frisky lol ha! ha! xx

Leanne Harris said...

Beautiful and feminine Kath xxxxx

Mervi said...

Lovely and pretty card;-))m

KandA said...

Super girly card Kath, great image and lovely colours xx