Saturday 23 March 2019

Allsorts Challenge week 512 - Feathered Friends


Ellie has chosen our theme over at Allsorts this week and she would like to see some..

Feathered Friends featured on your creations.

The prize for this week is this lovely stamp set from Indigo Blue.


I have a few stamps that have birds on them but have used them quite often for Allsorts challenge and then I remember I had this image.


It is a Penny Black stickeroo.

I have to say that I could not believe what a great match that these papers that I have had for quite a while made to the background on the image and as there was yellow on the image too I used yellow card for the backing and the corner dies. I have left the card without a sentiment, which can be placed on either the top left or bottom right or both depending upon the sentiment.

Thank you for popping by and any comments you are kind enough to leave.
Have a great week.

Kath x

16 comments:

meg said...

Beautiful card Kath, love the shade of green and the stickeroo, more often than not now I leave the sentiment until I know who the recipient is

Wendy L said...

It looks wonderful Kath, lovely image, xxx

Mervi said...

So beautiful card!
Lovely weekend Kath;-))m

Sandra H said...

So pretty Kath love your image and colour choices of the green and yellow always a good colour combination that I like lots and the corner dies just finish your card of perfectly enjoy your weekend xx

Sally H said...

I love this Kath! So beautiful and perfectly coordinated! Gorgeous x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Beautiful Kath and I like how you've kept your colours quite simple. I also have the corners that you've used and I have used them so many times, I love them. I've joined in with this challenge already as I still can't get enough of the last lot of stamps that Crafty Individuals released. Take care and have a great weekend. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

Chris said...

It looks gorgeous Kath, a beautiful image and perfectly co-ordinated background DP. The green/yellow combo is lovely, perfect for spring. I have that pretty corner die too, haven't used it for a while so thanks for the reminder.
Have a great weekend
xx

Linby said...

Those papers do look fab with the stickeroo and your little accents set it off beautifully.

Ellibelle said...

So beautifully done Kath. I agree, the paper is such a wonderful match and one of my favorite colors! Gorgeous image! Penny Black's stickeroos are wonderful!

Sarn said...

Absolutely superb card Kath. Love the colours used. What a great find (the paper matching the stickeroo).

Hugs, Sarn xxx

brenda said...

Lovely Kath, great choice of colours and the bird really sits nicely against the greens of the DP's and the flourishes in the corners combine it all together a treat.

B x

KandA said...

Beautiful card Kath, such a lovely image and the paper is a perfect match xx

Christine L said...

Loving the gorgeous vintage feel to this fab card Kath... and yes, that paper is a perfect match.

Christine x

cotnob said...

A stunning card Kath, a beautiful image and lovely colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Mrs A. said...

Absolutely brilliant match with the stickeroo and paper. It couldn't have been designed better. Hugs Mrs A.

Andrea W said...

Your card is lovely and I really like the green background paper.