Saturday 17 November 2018

Allsorts challenge week 494 - CAS Christmas

Good Morning - Another chance for you to catch up on your Christmas cards this week as the lovely Ellie has chosen the theme of ...

Clean and simple Christmas (CAS)

We have these two lovely Tattered Lace dies for one lucky winner

For my cards this week I have chosen this Father Christmas digi stamp from
Digi Stamp Boutique - sadly not available anymore


As you can see I have used the same image but just altered the backing card and ribbon.
There is a tad of glitter on these cards, around the white card that the image is stamped on, on the top of Santa's hat.
I must admit that when I came to write this post I panicked thinking I had forgotten to colour the berries red, so had to get the cards and check but I had glittered the berries in white glitter too.
The ribbon also has a touch of glitter on the outside edges but I have not added that as it came with the ribbon.
Computer generated sentiment.

Thanks for popping by and any comments you are kind enough to leave.
Have a great week.

Kath x

17 comments:

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

We all need CAS Christmas cards when we have lots of them to make. Two sweet cards here Kath, so it looks like you’ve got a head start. I’m so far behind this year that I actually bought some the other day just in case I don’t get time to make as many as I need but I felt really guilty! Have a good weekend. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

meg said...

love the simple santa digi stamp, perfect for a CAS card, love it

Chris said...

Perfect CAS card Kath...love that cute Santa and the touch of glitter!
Have a great weekend
Chris
x

Mrs A. said...

Card looks equally good using red or green embellishments. Can just see the glitter on the ribbon. Hugs Mrs A.

Ellibelle said...

Super cute cards Kath, and love the computer generated sentiment, lovely font! Such a great design for CAS cards!

Diane said...

What a cute Santa Kathleen.

Hugs Diane

Mervi said...

Cute and lovely cards;-))m

cotnob said...

Super Christmas cards Kath, such a cute Santa.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

aussie aNNie said...

Cute Santa, lucky for many of us who have these fab images and always the good companies are gone.xx

Darnell said...

An excellent Twofer, Kath, with your whimsical Father Christmas and his white berries! I beg your pardon? Hugs, Darnell

Wendy L said...

Two sweet cards Kath, xxx

brenda said...

It's a very sweet card Kath and will be sure to bring a smile.

B x

Sarn said...

Awe . . . That's a great Santa image Kath. Terrific festive card.

I have been busy batch baking Xmas cards this week, but will still be sending out 20 shop-bought Charity cards!

Happy Sunday mate xxx

KandA said...

Brilliant CAS cards Kath, that little Santa is so sweet xx

Sandra H said...

Fabulous again Kathleen are your cards hope your well take care and enjoy your week xx

Jules said...

Hi Kath

Two lovely Christmas cards .. .. I shall still be using my DigiStamp Boutique images too. Such a shame they are no longer trading.

Great cards and I love the touch of glitter.

Love Jules xx

Linby said...

Great CAS design.