Saturday 17 March 2018

Allsorts 459 - Bring on the Bling


Good Morning all, another Saturday, another challenge over at Allsorts we are at week 459 and the lovely Tracy has chosen the theme of ......

Bring on the Bling

Our sponsor this week is Little Claire
Little Claire is a team of 3 consisting of Gill (Little Claire) Steve and Carol (long suffering member of staff/friend/all round good egg – but not a beautiful as Gill!). Necessity is the mother of invention’ this is the saying that sums up the creation of Little Claire Designs – we love stamps and what better way to satisfy the stamping ‘urge’ than to create our own designs exactly as we want them!
These are the prizes from Little Claire.
     
This is my card.

The papers are from Craftwork Cards and they come with the images just black and on an off whiteish (is there such a word?) background.
I have coloured the images and where the dots are I have covered them with gems, I have also put Wink of Stella on the flowers but as always it does not show
The sentiment is also from CC's (very old) and like the papers I have backed it with gold glitter card and then added some gems.

Thanks so much for popping by and I really appreciate any comment you are kind enough to leave.

Kath x


17 comments:

meg said...

Great inspiration for the challenge Kath, keeping the card CAS allows the bling to be the focus.

Wendy L said...

Love it Kath, very different design and gorgeous, xxx

Mervi said...

Lovely card Kath!
Happy weekend;-))m

brenda said...

Very fitting for the theme with all those little gems Kath, pretty florals as well.

B x

Sarn said...

Pretty paper & plenty of bling . . . What's not to love? Perfect challenge card mate xxx

Chris said...

Love this Kath! What a great way of using your DP, never would have guessed that you customised it by hand colouring all those flowers ...it must have taken ages but it looks amazing with the added bling too! I'll remember this tip! Thanks for the inspiration.
Have a great weekend
Chris
x

Ellibelle said...

This is so beautiful Kath, what a pretty paper pack and how wonderful that you can color it the way you want to. I love the colors you chose!

Barb said...

A lovely card Kath. I like what you've done with the paper and yes, you have loads of lovely bling. Barbxx

MaryH said...

Oh this is pretty. Love that you've colored the individual flowers and added the tiny bits of bling. I think I have some 'color' paper that I'd forgotten about. You surely used this piece to stunning effects! Really like how you've done the sentiment too. TFS & Hugs

Cara said...

I love how you've coloured this, so pretty x

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous stamp Kath and love all the bling, great display. xx 💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

Whisper said...

Oooo i'm loving all the bling, Luv Sam x

KandA said...

Beautiful card Kath and love the way you coloured the flowers. Wish I'd have thought of that before I threw out some b+w papers! xx

Tracy said...

I love your make for my theme, it's gorgeous Kath.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Christine L said...

This one snuck by without my spotting it.... and that's surprising as it's soooooooo bling-tastic!!! Love what you did with all those gems... and we all love a bit of sparkle..

Big hugs
Christine x

Mrs A. said...

Certainly blinded this design up. I love the colours and the use of the gems. Hugs Mrs A

chrissy xx said...

Oh My must have taken some time to make this FABulous card.
LOve that you've coloured each flower and as they say 'Nowt like of bling'
Chrissyxx