Saturday 14 October 2017

Allsorts challenge week 437 - Think Pink

Good Morning All - Challenge 437 is chosen by our lovely Brenda and she would like you to 
'Think Pink' for Breast Cancer awareness month.

Our sponsor this week is Swedish House Crafts.

Here is my card

I have gone for a bit of a dusky pink look.
I have also used my all time favourite Penny Black stamp - Whispers.
An oldie but a goodie as they say.

The stamp dates back to 2006 and I have only owned it for a couple of months.
I have loved it since I first saw it but for some reason never bought it and regretted it ever since but a lovely blogging friend told me that someone was selling it, I think Amazon or E-bay mailed my Daughter to get it for me, I feel that it is a stamp, along with the PB stamp Gossamer will never date, you may think differently but that is what I think.

Since making this card I have put a name on under the gems, didn't want to put it on before.
Thank you so much for calling and would be delighted to read your comments if you are kind enough to leave one. Also a huge thank you to those of you who were kind enough to leave me comments while I was away on holiday and unable to comment on your posts.

Kath x

22 comments:

Mummylade said...

It really is a lovely stamp - and totally timeless so it will never go out of style

brenda said...

A really lovely creation Kath, reminds me I have that stamp but not seen it in ages, must be right at the back of the PB drawers. Many thanks for making a real beauty for our pink theme.

Hope you holiday was a good one.

B x

Mervi said...

Gorgeous card, love that stamp!
Happy weekend;-))m

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card Kath, stamp is lovely, as is the HB die cut. xxx

Sandra H said...

This is beautiful Kath l like the penny black stamp whispers it always looks good on any of your creations and the colours beautiful too! take care sending lots of love hope you enjoy your weekend x

Chris said...

It is a lovely stamp Kath, can see what you mean about it's timeless quality, you're right it won't date! Beautiful design, I really like the soft muted pinks and that strip of bling looks lovely!
Hope you had a fantastic holiday!
Chris
x

Sarn said...

It's a gorgeous stamp and I can see why you wanted to add it to your collection.

GREAT card, love the layout and colour scheme.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Ellibelle said...

A fabulous creation Kath. What a beautiful sketch and love the stamp!

Sue - said...

That is such a pretty card Kath. I can see why you love the stamp too.

Cara said...

This is so pretty x

Darnell said...

That is a stamp to be a favorite! I love the pink and how you've created the rest of your design, Kath! I hope you had a lovely hollibobs!! Hugs, Darnell

Christine L said...

Someone mention PINK?? hehe! My ears pricked up! Your card is fabulous Kath.. and no wonder you wanted that stamp - it's lovely, and perfect in your card design.

Hope you had a lovely hols.. missed you!

Christine x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Kath, lovely pinks - so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Mia said...

Welcome back, Kath. Beautiful stamp and papers. Great card. I love pink!

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning card and one can't go away from a fabulous stamp.xx [aNNie]

MaryH said...

Wonderful shades of pink, and just made me happy to see it. Not sure if I have this oldie treasure, but if not, I've borrowed it at one time or other. Just can't beat one of the old wooden PB stamps, and it looks wonderful as you've showcased it. The dimension of the sentiment looks great too, and I like the sequin trim. Love these papers. TFS & Hugs

Mrs A. said...

Well I suppose I can't complain too loudly bout the missing butterflies as the card it lusciously pink and I do like love pink as much as I do love butterflies. so one out of two is not bad. Hugs Mrs A.

KandA said...

Gorgeous pink creation Kath and that really is a lovely PB stamp xx

Diane said...

What lovely colors, rhinestones and card design Kathleen.

Hugs Diane

Tracy said...

Pretty card and pretty papers too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Let's Art Journal said...

Beautiful card! I love the different panels you created and then stamp is gorgeous 😁. Wishing you a happy Friday and weekend! J 😊

chrissy xx said...
This comment has been removed by the author.