Saturday 30 April 2016

Allsorts challenge week 361 - A cherry on top

We have two sponsors this week.
Digi Stamp Boutique 

 and Sizzix with this prize .


The front of my card
and the inside.
Helene is hosting the challenge this week at Allsorts and she would like to see your creations bearing  fruit!

The cherries are wooden items that I have coloured and covered with glossy accents.
The image on the inside of the card is a Papermania stamp that I have had for years and think this is the first time I have used it and I have paper pieced both the cone and the ice cream.
The papers are from a 6 x 6 paper pad, which seems to have lost it's front but it does have cherry's on the front of the card.

The gold shiny thing is a Craftwork Cards sentiment which seem to have attracted the attention of the camera more than the image.

Thank you all for looking, have a good week and if you could pop over to the challenge blog and check out the lovely creations that my fellow Team mates have made.

Kath x

19 comments:

Wendy L said...

Delightful card Kath, fab design, xxx

brenda said...

Nice design Kath and the paper on the front is perfect for the theme.

Hope you have a good weekend.

B x

Mervi said...

Beautiful and sweet card.
Happy weekend Kath;-))m

Sarn said...

Great shaped card and a lovely cupcake! SUPER!
Have a great weekend.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Barb said...

Oh Kath your card looks yummy. Barbxx

Chris said...

Lovely gatefold card Kath, fab papers and the cherries look great, love the paper pieced cupcake!
Hope you have a lovely weekend.
Chris
x

Sue said...

Fab gatefold card Kath and great paper piecing lots of huggles Sue xx

chrissy xx said...

Gorgeous gatefold Kath..LOve these cherries and what could be nicer than a cupcake! I could eat one right now!
Chrissyxx.
Forecast bad weather again tomorrow. Keep warm x

Tracy said...

Hi Kath
Fabulous creation, a yummy scrummy design.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

anne said...

This is lovely Kath, I like your glossy accented cherries and the image in the centre of the card. Hope you have a lovely May Day weekend, I am ready for it. xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Kath, I like the image and the cherry embellishments
Kevin xx

aussie aNNie said...

hehe yep got my cherries out lol, all safe n sound on my card just need to find a day I can publish it with all the DT posts....love your card and my cherries are glossy accented too.xxx  {aNNie}

KandA said...

Super card Kath. Love the scrummy cupcake and super papers xx

MaryH said...

Perfect papers to go with this delish cupcake in the inside. This triple fold always eludes me...I have YET to get the edges to match evenly, no matter the care used to score properly for the fold. You've done it splendidly and it's a really sweet (and pretty!) card. Love the little sparkler inside too. TFS & Hugs

Christine L said...

Always love gatefold cards Kath and yours is fabulous! Perfect paper choice, loving the cherries - and the fabulous image inside too!

Big hugs
Christine x

Di said...

Great card Kath! I do love this fold, one of the few I'm able to tackle without making a pigs ear of things. A perfect DT card!

Hugs

Di xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

OOOh - I love cherries Kath, and your card is scrumptious too!
Enjoy the rest of your week - Hugs, Sylvia xx

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Kath and the cherries look lovely too. x Susan x

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Gorgeous work Kath,great stamp inside as you say!
Thanks so much for the inspiration.
Shaz in Oz.x

{Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards}