Wednesday, 23 December 2015

Merry Christmas, Everyone



This should be my last Christmas card of 2015, not taken at a great angle and in the dull and dismal  weather that we have been having this past couple of weeks.

Apart from the actual card all the white card is from my snippets collection,
which is quite large.
Lil Inker's Stitched Square die.
Memory Box - Perfect Patches die
Cute Robin - Penny Black from the Jolly Friends set
Sentiment - SU

Presents - wrapped and delivered
House cleaned from top to bottom
All food shopping complete

Christmas dinner this year will be today (Wednesday 23rd) as Son-in-Law goes back to work on Christmas Eve, flies to Buenos Aires, not back again till end of March.

Now serious stuff.
I would like to thank all my FABULOUS followers and friends for all your visits and comments over the past year you have all been so very kind, I really appreciate you taking the time to pop by and leave a comment.

May you all have a really lovely Christmas 
and I wish you all a very Happy, Healthy 2016

Kath x

15 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful Kath! You used the robins from one of my fave PB sets and I love how you have the three and then the sentiment in another square - clever design.

    Right now you're probably slaving over a hot stove - hope you have a lovely Christmas Dinner. And wishing you and Chris a very Merry Christmas and a happy and very healthy 2016!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have had a lovely day Kath. Wishing you a wonderful festive season - and I love this card! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Love the design the repeated image with the sentiment is very stylish!
    Hope your Christmas dinner was a great success, enjoy the rest of the festivities.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOve the design of your Christmas card Kath..Your little robin is so sweet..Love the dies too..
    Hope you've had a lovely day x
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous design Kath - the stitched squares are brilliant, and I just LOVE the Robin!
    I hope you and yours had a wonderful Christmas Dinner today.
    Wishing you and the family a Happy Christmas, and a peaceful New Year.
    Hugs, Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab CAS style card. Very elegant. Hope you have a lovely time over christmas and I wish you a crafty yr in 2016. Everything done here too. Presents all delivered back in November, The food bought Monday. Just me and The Doc at home for the festiviites so we can put out feet up. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What could be better to my liking than a pretty bird? Three, that's what! I love this cute image, and I really love your clever treatment with it. A really wonderful CAS, with loads of color, stitching & flair. Merry Christmas, and hope all things are sorted so that you can relax and enjoy the holiday with your loved ones. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas Kath, gorgeous card, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wishing you a wonderful EARLY Christmas Day and great time over the festivities mate.

    LOVE your cute robin card. I really must go find Lil Inkers!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super card Kath. Hope you have a wonderful christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Kathleen love the stitched squares and adorable little birds.

    Happy Holiday

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card and added beauties.I hope your CHRISTmas was happy..xx
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Kath, re your comment on my blog. John called his blog John Next Door 'cos my partner is named John too, so I used to call him John Next Door when he lived here in Spain.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous Kath, I'd forgotten about this image, might have to ink it up next year. xx

    ReplyDelete