Saturday, 14 November 2015

Anything but a card at Allsorts

Another Saturday morning and challenge 337 at Allsorts

Tracy has chosen the challenge this week which is ....

Anything but a card

Moi, anything but a card, I could count on one hand.

and with the weather lately this is the best photo I could get, which doesn't really set it off

Various Memory Box snowflake dies, and Poppy Stamps Merry Christmas die.

Ribbon and Poinsettia's have been hanging around for ages to be used, shame you can't see them really as the are a bit glittery and have a snowflake brad in the centre.
Papers are LOTV
The snowmen at the back and middle are Woodware.
The snowman at the front and the robins are Penny Black from the Jolly Friends collection

We have two sponsors this week.

PPR Papercraft

and 

Deedees


I am looking forward to seeing the entries for this challenge and hope you can pop along to the challenge blog to see the other DT's fabulous makes.
Thanks for stopping by, much appreciated.

Kath x

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous box card Kath, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is gorgeous Kath! the pop ups are SO sweet… and love the snowflakes and pretty papers… it's a stunning colour combo! :-)
    Hope you have a lovely weekend... I'm missing Downton already... roll on Christmas!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you Kath, my heart sinks when I see 'anything but a card' come up on a challenge! My mind goes a complete blank! You've nailed it with this lovely box though...cute trio of snowmen, love that they're all different shapes and sizes, sweet little robins too! The snowflakes and papers are beautiful!
    Enjoy the weekend.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Kath, I have to admit that I did wonder what you would come up with when I saw the theme :-)
    Love the colour scheme you have used. Goodies are ordered ready for Thursday night, look forward to seeing you then xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Kath I've never ever made one of these yet lol but yours is fab! huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are becoming an expert with these popup boxes! This is just delightful & adorable, love the colors and the sweet snowies with their icy snowflakes! Well done!!! TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable creation and love the papers and colours chosen.xx
     { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woweeeee Kath........... this is FABULOUS!!! I only ever made one and struggled so much I didn't manage another.. but I'm so impressed with this, I may have to give it another go!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. The girl did good!

    FABULOUS looking project - absolutely sensational . . . you have my address!!!!!!!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So gorgeous and funny box card;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your pop up box Kath, it's perfect for my theme hun.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kath,
    what super pop up box, and very lovely design too.
    Great embellishments too.
    Don't you just hate it when the camera doesn't pick up all the lovely glittery parts.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Kath

    I love this shape of card very much. They always look extra special.

    Many thanks for your lovely comment on my blog over the weekend .. .. my news seems so un-important in light of all the awful happenings that are dominating the news. All very scary!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kathleen you have inspired me to try to make a pop up box, your is just fabulous.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this.
    I keep telling myself I am going to attempt one of these.
    I even bought the template from All occasions but still haven't been brave enough.
    Great job hun.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Most of the time my Anything but in nil lol...
    You've made a FABulous pop-up box...LOving these papers and delicious snowflakes..Such a cute images too.
    Chrisssyxx

    ReplyDelete