Sunday, 22 February 2015

The colour Purple


This weeks challenge at Allsorts is to use the colour Purple.
Not a colour I use very often, no idea why.
The photo is rubbish, can't get my head round this at all.

Image is Woodware - Boxed Daisy Trio, who'd have guessed that.
I have used Promarkers - Purple and Lime green.
Bow die - Sue Wilson
The backing card,  is very old from Craftwork Cards and matches perfectly, couldn't believe it, sentiment also old stuff from C.C. and is placed perfectly, not like the photo shows.
Pearls been hanging around for ages and coloured with Purple Promarker.
The DP, unfortunately I have no idea and this piece is all I have left of it.
I have raised the image with sticky pads, hence the shadow down the left, it is a card not to be posted.

I have also put a little bit of purple glitter glue on the centre of the flowers as they looked a bit flat, doesn't show as purple on this photo.

So the backing paper and the DP are snippets so the only thing to do is head off to the Playground, think we have a dog now, hope Di has her Poop Scoop at the ready.

Thanks for looking and would love to hear your thoughts.

Kath x

18 comments:

  1. Fab card Kath! Love the purple!!! Lovely image, great colouring and that little bow die cut is gorgeous!
    Mind you close the gate when you go into the Playground...wouldn't do to let the dog out!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh now that IS pretty Kath. I see you have your mojo back again then! Unpacked it from your suitcase finally did you?

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Kath is your card and what a gorgeous colour and image used x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Kath, this is gorgeous! The purple works so well doesn't it?! And I did snigger at your tongue in cheek comment about the name of the stamp - sometimes they do state the obvious don't they? :)

    The dog has settled in nicely - he uses the poop scoop himself, there's clever :) Good to see you in the Playground, missed you!!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card Kath it's so pretty...and so glad to hear the dog has settled in over at the Playground lol huggles Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card - I do like purple. It goes to show that if you throw nothing away, it all comes in useful. You just have to dig deep into that crafty stash box, lol. Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kath,
    ooooooo what a very pretty card.
    I love that fab purple, and your really great design too.
    Lotsof crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Kath - love the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is bootiful Kath. Love purple...don't know why you don't use it very often. I use it all the time!! I wear it too despite not being old!! LOL!
    Hugs.
    xx
    How did you train the dog?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful card, Kath!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely design and I love the purple! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very pretty card! I love purple, especially with green as you've done here, one of my favourite colour combos. I like the glitter you added too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous creations and delightful colours love your added beauties.xx aNNie ♥

    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is fabulous Kath... I'm loving the green and purple mix.. and looks so good with that (accidentally!) coordinating backing paper!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love purple and I love this card.
    We used this stamp at Whichcraft on Saturday too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for playing along with our theme at allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good Morning Kathleen, wow I almost missed this beauty. Love the gorgeous flowers.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete