Sunday, 25 January 2015

Rudolph Day Jan 2015



Hello and welcome to the very first Rudolph Day challenge of 2015.
Sarn has retired, huge thank to her for the past few years but 
ScrappyMo has taken over the reigns and a huge thank you to her for doing so.

The rules have changed and we have to only enter one card and have one entry.

This is a die that I bought just before Christmas last year and I had a play. You cut the die then emboss it and  while the card is still in the die ,colour the embossed bits, I used Tumbled Glass, then sprayed it with Crafters Companion Spray and Sparkle Iridescent spray, which I am sure doesn't show up here. Also it doesn't show that I have added sticky pads to the back of the tree so it stands out from the background

Another bonus is the fact that as the tree is separate from the background it can be used on it's own.

I have half the packaging but can't find the other half that tells me the name of the die.

This post will be scheduled and the lovely Sarn will do the linking for me and I really do apologise that I will not be able to leave comments as I will be on holiday, as this post goes live I will have just left Bridgetown, Barbados, heading for Grenada.

Thank you so much for looking and even though I will not be able to leave you a comment I hope that you are kind enough to let me know that you have visited. I will do better next month.

Kath x

19 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Kathleen and I am so jealous! I could think of nothing better than being in the sun in the Caribbean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this is extremely pretty in blue and white Kath.

    HAPPY HOLS to you.

    Just off to link you up . . . .

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Kath - love that die! Hope you are enjoying your holiday - it sounds amazing!
    See you soon - Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an amazingly detailed die. hope you are having a fabulous holiday, it sounds like bliss xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh wow Kathleen your card and die is stunning l love the colour too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh this is SO gorgeous Kath… I've zoomed in for a closer look… love the shimmer of the blue and the way you've 3d'd the tree… it's a dramatic card and very elegant too! :-)
    Hope you have a fab holiday!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hoping you're having a fabulous holiday...sun...sun and more sun! ( I'm totally not jealous...not at all....)Your card is gorgeous Kath, such a lovely die and beautiful colour choice....the shimmer does show!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope your having a fabulous holiday. gorgeous card Kath and if you can manage that then making a few little boxes is a walk in the park. They really are dead simple to make. hugs mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kath, when enlarged - all these lovely details show very nicely. Great job with the sprays, embossing & the sparkle on this pretty card. Thanks for joining in with 2015 #1 Rudy Day, even though you are on what I hope will be just a fabulous vacation. See ya when you get back. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card - I love the colours.

    Enjoy the sun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving this Kath... gorgeous embossing and sparkle! And wow..... Barbados!! Hope you're loving it!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kath,
    oh what a very beautiful card.
    I love your super design and the colour embossimg is fab.
    Sparkle show up wonderfully.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you have a wonderful and relaxing holiday! Sounds like fun.

    Such a pretty card. The pop dots behind the tree really make it catch your eye...looks great!

    Thank you for taking part in my first Rudolph Days challenge in 2015.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super card, Kath. Great die and I like all the detail that has gone into the making of it. Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A terrific and festive card, Kath!! Good for you for thinking ahead and scheduling a post with Sarn. I hope you are having a wonderful time away!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome design Kathleen, love the colors, die cuts and details.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome design Kathleen, love the colors, die cuts and details.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is simply gorgeous! I love how you've created this!! I hope your holiday has been a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your creation, it’s gorgeous and the colours are just stunning...thanks for your kind words on my latest cards...your holiday sounds like something I think I'd like to join you up on.xx
    ♥ aNNie

    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete