Wednesday, 6 February 2013

Female/Girly LCI challenge

They are also having a blog hop to celebrate new digi images - heels, well I'd call them stilts, those were the days when I could wear shoes like that.
I was asked to make this using mauve, lilac, and purple.
Saturated Canary image, love it as it doesn't show the legs.
Sorry can't remember the name of the papers.
Card and card stock and sentiment Craftwork Cards
Spellbinders presto punch letters and numbers
Lifestyle crafts oval dies.
Daisy punches and ancient ribbon.
Memory Box - Riviera Corner and Macarena Corner
The colour's were deeper than on this photo, and the letters are straight.
Thank you all for looking and I really appreciate your comments.

Kath x


11 comments:

  1. Lovely card Kath, great colours and I'm a fan of MB dies too. I just wanted to say thanks for all the lovely flowers that I won from Di, they arrived today after a long journey across the pond. I'm looking forward to having a go with them, never tried them before.

    Thanks so much,
    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwwww Kath.... your card is fabulous!! Love the colours you've chosen, and the layout... and of course... that gorgeous SC image! Your card has just the right amount of everything!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is absolutely gorgeous and love the colour..
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely spot-on Kath! Love the paper piecing - it's a perfect card. Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kathleen, Fabulous card and layout the image is gorgeous and l do like this colour too! good luck with the challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your comments on my blog Kath, you do make me laugh!! I love this gorgeous card, the image is wonderful and I love the cute flowers, very elegant! Have a lovely weekend when it gets here. P x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really beautiful Kathleen… the image is fab and I love her paper pieced dress! the papers are gorgeous and love the pretty flowers… they are like violets! and the border with the scrolls is stunning! :-)
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW this is fabulous Kath, love the paper piecing of her dress and the colours are gorgeous!
    While I'm here (cos I'm lazy and don't want to do it twice!)
    Thanks for playing along with the Ladybugs at LCI this week and also at MAWTT. Good luck in both challenges
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is beautiful hunni and loving the paper pieced dress on your image...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete